Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: is not a happy camper

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep he is home and knows I am pissed and doesn't give a rats ass...he is sucking up to me trying ot fix my bike at the moment since he is making a funny noise..he is not mechanically inclined...he is getting my 'You've pissed me off' silent treatment

  2. #12
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Yoda14me:
    Yep he is home and knows I am pissed and doesn't give a rats ass...he is sucking up to me trying ot fix my bike at the moment since he is making a funny noise..he is not mechanically inclined...he is getting my 'You've pissed me off' silent treatment</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Yah I know what you talking about the silent treatment is my method of punishment too.

    I hope he desides to sell one or two to pay for the new one.
    Lain
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:



    Yah I know what you talking about the silent treatment is my method of punishment too.

    I hope he desides to sell one or two to pay for the new one.
    Lain
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    He won't....He wanted a third one. His excuse was that now that we have high speed internet access, if I (of course try to turn it around on me)want to download a ton of stuff I can do it on there and burn it from there...well he has a laptop with a cd burner in it...but he doesn't let me use his laptop..I think he is hiding something on it...probably porn again...so he always tries to turn it around to be for my benefit...yeah right my arse

    Sara

  4. #14
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    That sucks Sara [img]frown.gif[/img] Sorry I know what you mean about them wasting money on stuff you really don't need. It's always some computersied, electronic gadgetry and they're always damned expensive too! It makes me angry when I think what else the money could be spent on.

    *hugs*

    Janie xx

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well he said I keep buying things...I bought Darren's cd for crying out loud...$15 is a bit different than $1200. I wonder how much Darren/SG stuff I could get for that much. I think I could fly to London and see him in concert for that much..that wouldn't go over very well now would it... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Yoda14me:
    Well he said I keep buying things...I bought Darren's cd for crying out loud...$15 is a bit different than $1200. I wonder how much Darren/SG stuff I could get for that much. I think I could fly to London and see him in concert for that much..that wouldn't go over very well now would it... [img]frown.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LOL Sara you've got a good point there! Maybe you should suggest it and see what he says [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:


    LOL Sara you've got a good point there! Maybe you should suggest it and see what he says [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I would, but I am still not speaking to him. I am still furious.

    I will get over it eventually, but not right off this time.

    Sara
    [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:


    LOL Sara you've got a good point there! Maybe you should suggest it and see what he says [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    don't suggest it, just do it! lol

    he'd think you'd left him, and when you got back he'd say 'where have you been!?'...

    you could reply 'with DARREN HAYES'.

    hehe

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Magenta_Feelings:



    you could reply 'with DARREN HAYES'.

    hehe
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah don't I wish....I could say I died and went to heaven because that would be about the same thing [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •